Aligning technology capabilities with business processes
Aligning business processes and requirements to understand change and create a business case
Defining and aligning scope and customer experience impact
Defining and aligning operational impact
Defining overall physical and logical solution architecture
Defining high level and detailed business case
Creating change management plan
Program and project management of complex technology initiatives
Unified Communications & multi-channel integration
Leveraging unified communications technology to "communication-enable" business processes across interaction channels - delivering a transformational customer experience.
Program management, business architecture, and solution architecture for customer-facing portal.
Cloud and Healthcare
Define, deliver and manage Healthcare cloud capabilities and collaboration tools to the marketplace.
Human Emulation Software
Leveraging human to computer interaction to bring greater efficiency, consistency and accuracy to the customer experience.
CRM and Healthcare
Applying deep customer experience knowledge and expertise to the Healthcare industry supporting the transformation to consumer-driven Healthcare.
Social networking platform for seriously ill and their caregivers
Providing project management and creative design services in the delivery of this solution to the marketplace.
Information and Analytics
Aligning and architecting the future of information and analytics in a world of static and dynamic context, complex event processing, activity streams, unstructured data, and multi-channel integration.
Consumer-Driven Healthcare Applications
Leading and driving design and architecture of consumer facing healthcare applications for key business processes.
Solution selection, integration and line of sight to return on investment (ROI) has become more and more challenging.
The growing complexity of business and organizational architecture, customer experience requirements, breadth of product offerings and expanding interaction channels make it difficult to carve out an implementation strategy.
The complexity of enterprise architecture has also created barriers including speed to market, cost of integration, and low implementation success (generally less than 20% of technology projects succeed).
The next 10 years will introduce a new set of challenges for companies that offer solutions to organizations “in transition”:
- Cloud services – where do they fit in our technical, customer, and business ecosystem?
- What does our new support environment look like that mixes hosted and on premise solutions?
- How do I think about enterprise capability modeling and the transition strategy to cloud?
- How do I stay relevant with my customers with the transition to a mobile, connected, transparent, social environment?
FocalPointe Group specializes in understanding complex business environments and determining the best path to business value through technology.
We support the end to end solution process:
- Defining/understanding business drivers
- Business case development
- Technology selection process
- Implementation planning/phasing
- Solution and business architecture
- Solution delivery
- Change management & adoption
- The best solution does not guarantee the best results.
- Knowing the implementation environment is more important to success than knowing the specific technical solution & capabilities.
- The business must own, define and understand solution architecture
- Help prepare our Clients and their Customers for the implications and opportunities created with context-aware computing.
- Help our Clients migrate from a silo'd channel interaction model to a communication-enabled process model.
- Partner with our Clients to re-define their enterprise capability model, leveraging cloud services to reduce cost and increase responsiveness/agility.
- Provide leadership to our Clients as they transition from a physical contact center environment to a logical customer interaction model.
FocalPointe Solutions Delivers
Improved solution selection
Selecting the right solution, not just the best solution
Improved implementation success rate
Dedicated, focused team to drive from "Belief to Implementation"
Improved business results
Defining and managing to results throughout project lifecycle