Program Management; Project Management, CX/UX Design, Business Analysis, Process Analysis and Design, Project Governance, Program Administration, Outsourcing SME, Business Case Development, Financial Analysis, Business Architect
Technical Architecture, Testing Lead, Testing SME, QA SME, SQL Reporting, IVR SME, Contact Routing SME, Solution Architect, Systems Analysis, Release Management
Agile SME, Six Sigma SME, Workforce Mgmt SME, Contact Center SME, Operations SMEv
Data Analyst , Database Design, Information Architecture, Business Intelligence SME, Reporting SME, Data Warehouse SME
Training and Change Management:
Training Lead, Technical Writing, Training Material Development, Change Management Lead, Instructional Design
We continuously develop and maintain a broad network of experienced, professional talent that understands how to partner across business and information technology.
We want our clients to view us as an extension of their company to help significantly reduce their time spent searching for the right candidates. We work with the client to understand their needs and pre-screen candidates before they are ever presented to the client.
Once a candidate is chosen, we work closely with the client to onboard them and continue to be actively involved with the consultant to ensure their success and ultimately the client’s success. Our entire organization is there to support each and every consultant in the field.
- We build trust by consistently delivering on commitments—large and small
- We attract and retain top 10% talent through our company culture, creating challenging and interesting client opportunities
- By fostering greater engagement, our people deliver exceptional results for our clients
- Our breadth of focus provides our professional network opportunities to stretch their skills into new areas of interest.
- We leverage our strategy engagements to continuously drive new, innovative opportunities for continuous career development, maintaining and growing the value of professionals in our network.
- A players are not always A players in every situation. Client culture, team dynamics, magnitude of complexity and unknowns are all factors that affect performance and outcomes.
- It is not possible for a consulting firm to truly be client-centric if it is constrained by the depth and breadth of its employment base.
- Continuously bring new, exciting execution challenges to our resource network, stretching and growing their capabilities.
- Partner closely with our clients to architect execution teams that deliver results
FocalPointe Staffing Delivers
Through our 3 step interview process, we ensure the best possible match between the context of client need (skills, location, culture, complexity) with the context of the candidate (career desires, industry skills and experience, thinking talents, relating talents, striving talents).
Through our internal talent grading structure and methods (key criteria and perspectives/input), we consistently deliver high value talent.
- Our partnering relationship with our clients allows us to proactively understand and prepare for upcoming needs, accelerating our ability to deliver talent.
- The depth and breadth of our professional network coupled with our partnering approach, allows us to respond quickly with highly targeted talent.