Jeff is FocalPointe’s Chief Executive Officer, responsible for managing the company, formulating and executing long-term strategies, and creating an overall foundation for continued company growth and success. He is the primary decision and policy maker defining the core beliefs and aspirations through interactions with Clients, Partners, Employees and other key Stakeholders. He has served in this role since FPG’s formation on July 1, 2012 as a result of the merger of Optix Consulting and Valuewise Consulting and Placement.
Jeff has over 20 years of consulting and leadership experience across a number of industries and technologies.
Customer Engagement Strategies and Technologies
Portfolio Governance and Prioritization
Business Strategy and Roadmapping
Complex Program Management
Enterprise Capability Modeling
Jeff has personally defined and directed the execution of hundreds of projects and programs for Fortune 1000 companies over his 20+ year career. He is a hands-on leader that commits a portion of his time every week toward Client engagements. His reputation is built on delivering results through a consistent mantra of 1) Focus, 2) Commit, and 3) Deliver. He is respected by clients, management, and other stakeholders for vision, follow up and excellence.
As a Partner in the Client Engagement group, Cheryl is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of FocalPointe projects and staff ensuring high quality delivery and results.
- Extensive consulting experience across multiple industries. Current focus in the Healthcare Industry.
- Brings a ‘can do’ attitude to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Invested in the professional development of our consultants.
- Cheryl has 25+ years of experience in Strategic, Operational and Management Consulting, with the last 9 years specializing in the Healthcare industry. She has developed extensive experience across multiple capabilities, by implementing critical mission business systems for her clients. Capabilities include business strategy, process transformation and re-engineering, program/project governance, enterprise change management and full software development lifecycle. Prior to joining FocalPointe Group, Cheryl was with eLoyalty for more than 15 years within the Consulting Services division. Cheryl started as a senior field consultant and rose to Vice President and skill group leader for the Program Management and Business Analysis consultants. Prior to eLoyalty, Cheryl was a Business/System Analyst and Project Manager at Kimberly-Clark Corporation. As a Partner with FocalPointe Group, Cheryl continues to be a trusted Account and Client Relationship Manager and is often directly involved in the implementation of client’s critical mission initiatives. Cheryl has a BBA in Management of Information Systems from Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa.
As a Partner in the Client Engagement group, Stephen is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of FocalPointe projects and staff ensuring high quality delivery and results.
- Provides operations, delivery management, technology implementation and process optimization expertise to enable client successes
- Manages large, complex initiatives and consistently meets or exceeds financial and delivery targets
- Continually expands client opportunities and develops expertise in new product lines, innovation/mandated initiatives and technologies
- Builds excellent relationships at key executive levels and within strategic business areas
- Stephen is an executive management professional with 30 years of diverse and effective experience. Stephen's areas of expertise include strategy design and execution, account management, business development, program management, solution architecture and financial analysis within consulting, health care, financial services, contact center operations and technology. Stephen has been recognized by senior executives, colleagues and staff as possessing demonstrated qualities including being driven by success, deadline and outcome focused, appropriately aggressive, attentive to details, personable and ethical. Also Stephen is known as a competent leader who holds self and teams accountable for goals, deadlines, and revenue/cost objectives. Stephen holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University and a MBA in Finance from Loyola University of Chicago.